Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting APFD. The APFD website has been made available to you subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (the "Conditions of Use"). Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the APFD website. By accessing or using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Conditions of Use. If you do not wish to be bound by the Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the website.
Modification of these Conditions of Use
APFD reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on the APFD website. Your continued access of this website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Terms & Conditions (Designing)
Upon accepting a quote/estimate from APFD or using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
For all design jobs, a 100% upfront payment is required before project commencement. Unless otherwise agreed, if invoice amount is not paid within 14 days, APFD will take legal actions against the client and all the legal expenses will be borne by the client.
Unless otherwise agreed, should any circumstances occur whereby the client, at any stage, decides not to continue with finalizing design project the client is still liable to pay at least 75% of the full quoted amount stated on invoice of that project.
The online design brief form must be completed prior to project commencement. Your designs will be based on this brief provided.
APFD offers up to 5 rounds of changes, unless agreed between client and APFD. An hourly rate of $55 per hour is applied thereafter.
Whilst every care is taken, the final check of the design artwork is your responsibility. APFD will not be held responsible for any errors or misspellings in the design artwork.
Terms & Conditions (Printing)
For all print jobs, 100% of total quoted/invoice amount is required upfront upon accepting the quote, and before the job is fully booked in.
Whilst every care is taken, the final check of the artwork for printing is client’s responsibility. APFD will not be held responsible for any errors or misspellings in the artwork supplied by the client or designed by us and finally approved by the client.
CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ART FILES
APFD requires that all art files supplied by you for the purpose of producing printed matter adhere to the following formatting standards:
1. All art files must be in a CMYK format before they are submitted. APFD is not liable for any colour shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK colour modes.
2. All art files must have a minimum resolution of 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) before they are submitted. APFD is not liable for degraded print quality resulting from art file elements (artwork, graphic images, photographs etc.) that fail to meet this standard. Additional formatting standards may apply.
ONLINE PROOFING & COLOR MATCHING
APFD does not provide nor purport to provide any colour matching guarantee as pertains to screen-viewable, electronic (online) proofs approved by Customer and printed matter produced thereafter. Online proofs are provided solely for reviewing positioning, text accuracy, image proportion and placement. Orders that require colour matching must include the purchase of a high resolution, paper proof. Unless specified in the order, all charges related to the production and delivery of a high resolution, paper-proof is your sole responsibility.
Once a print order has been placed from the client, it cannot be cancelled under any circumstances once printing process has commenced. Full Invoice amount will be payable by the client.
We are not responsible for trimming variations caused by incorrect or insufficient bleed.
Fonts MUST be embedded in all documents, otherwise fonts may appear to display correctly on your screen but may not print correctly. We take no responsibility for artwork supplied where fonts are not embedded.
We may from time to time indicate estimated delivery times, but we cannot guarantee delivery times or be held responsible for delays caused by manufacturing or delivery.
Terms & Conditions (Distribution)
APFD will always endeavour to distribute 100 per cent of the material given to us by a client, however, due to the unpredictability of human beings, we cannot guarantee that all our distribution agents will deliver 100 per cent of the material 100 per cent of the time. Therefore we offer the following guarantees:
1) If some of your material is dumped and it is proved to be done by one of APFD’s distribution agents, you must notify APFD immediately providing the exact location of the dumping so that APFD can take proper action to rectify the problem. APFD will then confirm the dumping by immediately sending a supervisor to the location to recover the material and then APFD will redistribute the material at its expense.
2) If the client fails to notify APFD of the dumping and fails to make any contact with APFD regarding any other complaints within 72 hours of completion of the job, APFD will be released of any responsibility associated with the distribution campaign.
3) Any complaints received after 72 hours will not be investigated because statistics show that residents have poor retention for this information and are unable to recall accurately if they have received a piece of advertising in the mail or not after this time has lapsed.
4) If a complaint is received from a client but there is no means of verifying the complaint, ie. no witnesses, no material found, no names or addresses given and no other means of proving the complaint is true, APFD will be released of any responsibility to pay compensation or investigate the complaint.
5) APFD DOES NOT in any way guarantee that your company will generate business or receive a positive response from the letterbox distribution campaign.
6) All material must be bundled in lots of 500 or 1000 and quantity clearly marked on boxes, otherwise a bundling fee of $10/1000 + GST may apply without consultation.
7) APFD reserves the right to outsource a clients distribution job to one of our qualified and experienced agents.
8) Leftover leaflets (if any) will be stored at our facility for a maximum of 1 month. After this time, if they have not been collected or we haven’t received clear instruction from you as to what to do with them, they will be placed in our recycle bin for collection. This is excluding all regular clients who deliver more than once in any 1-month period.
Whilst every endeavour is made to complete distribution within agreed timeframes, APFD reserves the right to extend distribution of clients’ materials due to inclement weather, insufficient volumes or other events out of our control.
Before job commencement: A refund of 50% of the total cost will be reimbursed to the client.
After job commencement: No refund is applicable. All undelivered stock will be collected and returned to the client. Client may collect balance of stock from nominated warehouse.
By using this website or by accepting any quote given by APFD, you hereby declare that you accept all the terms and conditions mentioned by APFD on this website or any of the booking forms of APFD.
1) We accept Cash, Cheque, Bank Cheque, Credit Card and Direct Funds Transfer.
2) Unless otherwise agreed, if payment is not received by the due date as specified on clients invoice, client's job will not start/proceed.
3) Unless otherwise agreed, if payment is not received within 14 days of job completion, legal proceedings will take place and will be borne by the client.
4) APFD’s Bank Account details are as follows:
Account Name : APFD
BSB: 062 268
Account Number: 1030 8471